- Tuesday, September 19, 2017 @ 5:00pm
10 Day Upset Period In Effect- Current Bid is $200,000.00. Next bid is $214,000.00. 10 day raise of bid period ends September 19th at 5pm.
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017 @ 8:00am (Start)
- Friday, August 25, 2017 @ 2:00pm (End)
House and 2 Adjacent Lots Selling Regardless of Price at the end of the Auction
- Thursday, August 10, 2017 @ 8:00am (Start)
- Thursday, August 17, 2017 @ 6:00pm (End)
Online Auction w/ Bid Center Ending
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017 @ 8:00am (Start)
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017 @ 2:00pm (End)
“Al Cretsinger has commissioned Iron Horse Auction Company to sell the tools, collectibles, auto equipment and household items no longer needed in his retirement.” “Mr. Cretsinger worked on several race teams, accumulating many NASCAR collectible items over the years.”
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017 @ 8:00am (Start)
- Tuesday, July 25, 2017 @ 12:00pm (End)
Online Bankruptcy Auction
- Thursday, July 20, 2017 @ 11:00am
Iron Horse Auction Company is proud to work in conjunction with Leland Little Auctions of Hillsborough, North Carolina, to present the Estate of Richard C. Siskey and Diane Siskey. This Estate Auction will be held at the Downtown Charlotte Convention Center, located at 501 S College St, Charlotte, North Carolina, on Thursday, July 20th. Previews will be available on Tuesday, July 18th, Wednesday, July 19th and Thursday, July 20th at the family home, also in Charlotte. This Estate features a collection of luxury vehicles, such as the 1963 Corvette Stingray and the 2013 Bentley Mulsanne LeMans edition, a fine jewelry collection, highlighted by an 18KT Gold, Diamond, and Enamel Lion’s Head Bracelet and a Multi Color Tahitian Pearl and Diamond Necklace, an extensive guitar collection featuring a Gibson Electric Les Paul LP-60 reissue and a Taylor Acoustic PS14ce, as well as an estate full of fine and decorative arts for your consideration. Click the "Bid Online Now" button to view the auction catalogue and place pre-bids.